From the November/December 2011 issue
- 2 cups raw pecans
- 3 TBSP pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- Pinch freshly ground pepper
- In a small bowl, mix together cinnamon, ginger, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Place maple syrup in a medium bowl, set aside.
- In a large skillet, toast the pecans over medium high heat, stirring almost constantly, until nuts are slightly toasted and hot. (About 5 minutes)
- Add nuts to the
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: