- 2 cups raw pecans
- 3 TBSP pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- Pinch freshly ground pepper
- In a small bowl, mix together cinnamon, ginger, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Place maple syrup in a medium bowl, set aside.
- In a large skillet, toast the pecans over medium high heat, stirring almost constantly, until nuts are slightly toasted and hot. (About 5 minutes)
- Add nuts to the maple syrup bowl and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle spice mixture over nuts and stir to evenly coat.
- Spread nuts in a single layer on a parchment lined baking sheet. Cool completely.