attempt from :22.214.171.124
- 2 cups raw pecans
- 3 TBSP pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- Pinch freshly ground pepper
- In a small bowl, mix together cinnamon, ginger, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Place maple syrup in a medium bowl, set aside.
- In a large skillet, toast the pecans over medium high heat, stirring almost constantly, until nuts are slightly toasted and hot. (About 5 minutes)
- Add nuts to the maple syrup bowl and
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).