From the February/March 2018 issue
- 2 TBSP coconut oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1-1/2 pounds parsnips, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 pound carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 (1-inch) chunk fresh ginger root, peeled and grated or thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, grated or thinly sliced
- 2 tsp mild curry powder
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 (14-ounce) can coconut milk (full fat)
- Sea salt, to taste
- Heat the oil in a large pot or
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: