From the February/March 2020 issue
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 55 mins, plus 8-12 hrs brine time
Black pepper may help the nutrients from foods you eat get to different parts of your body and allow you to more readily absorb them.
- 1-1/2 cups cold water
- 1/4 cup of salt
- 1/3 cup maple syrup or apple juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp black peppercorns
- 1-1/2 to 2 lb pork tenderloin, left whole
- 1 TBSP ghee
- 4 fresh apples, peeled
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
PaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: