Makes 2 small loaves
- 1-1/2 cups blanched almond flour
- 2 TBSP coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground allspice
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 3/4 cup pumpkin purée
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 6 TBSP maple syrup
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter or coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts or pecans (optional)
- 1/3 cup raisins or dark chocolate chips (optional)
- Grease 2 small (6-inch-by-3-inch) loaf pans with
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).