From December/January 2014 issue
- Virgin coconut oil, for greasing the ramekins
- ¾ cup pure pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- ½ cup canned coconut milk (full fat)
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup coconut palm sugar
- 2 TBSP arrowroot starch
- 1 TBSP ground cinnamon
- 1 TBSP honey or maple syrup
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp ground cardamom
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- Chopped walnuts, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly grease 4 small (3½-inch diameter) ramekins with coconut oil.
- In a large
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).