From February/March 2014 issue
- 2 medium cauliflower heads, cored and an outer leaves removed
- 1 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil or coconut oil
- 1 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp tomato paste
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Finely chopped parsley, for garnish
- Using the shredding blade of a food processor, grate the cauliflower. (Alternatively, grate the cauliflower by
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: