From February/March 2014 issue
- 2 medium cauliflower heads, cored and an outer leaves removed
- 1 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil or coconut oil
- 1 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp tomato paste
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Finely chopped parsley, for garnish
- Using the shredding blade of a food processor, grate the cauliflower. (Alternatively, grate the cauliflower by
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).