Makes about 7 cups
- 2 English cucumbers, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 2 Haas avocados, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1 serrano pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 TBSP Thai green curry paste
- Zest and juice of 2 limes
- 2 TBSP raw honey
- 1 (13-oz) can full-fat coconut milk
- 1-1/2 cups water (or more for desired consistency)
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup toasted coconut flakes, for garnish
- Cilantro, for garnish
- In a food processor or high-power blender, puree the cucumber until
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).