Makes about 7 cups
- 2 English cucumbers, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 2 Haas avocados, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1 serrano pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 TBSP Thai green curry paste
- Zest and juice of 2 limes
- 2 TBSP raw honey
- 1 (13-oz) can full-fat coconut milk
- 1-1/2 cups water (or more for desired consistency)
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup toasted coconut flakes, for garnish
- Cilantro, for garnish
- In a food processor or high-power blender, puree the cucumber until smooth. Add the avocado, serrano pepper, curry paste, and lime zest and pulse until combined. Add the lime juice, honey, coconut milk, and water and pulse again to combine. Add salt and pepper to taste. Transfer soup to a bowl, cover, and place in the refrigerator to chill.
- To serve, ladle soup into shallow bowls and garnish generously with toasted coconut and cilantro.