From the April/May 2015 issue
For the salad:
- 4 cups finely chopped kale
- 2 cups finely chopped broccoli florets
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and shredded
- 2 medium celery stalks, peeled and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup dried currants
For the dressing:
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 TBSP tahini (sesame seed butter) or cashew butter
- 2–3 TBSP maple syrup or honey
- 2 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 1 TBSP finely grated fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced or finely grated
- 1 tsp finely grated lemon zest
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: