From the April/May 2015 issue
For the salad:
- 4 cups finely chopped kale
- 2 cups finely chopped broccoli florets
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and shredded
- 2 medium celery stalks, peeled and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup dried currants
For the dressing:
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 TBSP tahini (sesame seed butter) or cashew butter
- 2–3 TBSP maple syrup or honey
- 2 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 1 TBSP finely grated fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced or finely grated
- 1 tsp finely grated lemon zest
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).