From the April/May 2018 issue
For the shrimp:
- 1 pound peeled and deveined shrimp
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1-1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil
For the wraps:
- 1 large head romaine lettuce, separated into leaves
- 1 medium cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 medium ripe avocados, pitted and sliced
- 1 cup sprouts (any variety)
- 2 medium limes, halved
- Chopped cilantro, for garnish
Make the shrimp:
- In a
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).