Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 5 mins
- 1-1/4 cup smooth almond butter or sunflower-seed butter
- Juice of one lime
- 2 TBSP coconut aminos
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- 2 tsp ginger root, grated
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 medium zucchini, peeled and spiralized
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 4 lime wedges, for serving
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond butter, lime juice, coconut aminos, fish sauce, hot sauce, ginger, and garlic until fairly
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: