Liven up your ground turkey with this spicy tomato sauce and pair with spiralized sweet potato “noodles” for a delicious mid-week dinner that the whole family will enjoy. It’s easy to make, and leftovers will be perfect for lunch the next day or a freezer meal for another day.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 55 minutes
For the Turkey Sauce
- 2 TBSP coconut oil
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 yellow onion, finely chopped
- 6 cloves garlic
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).