Liven up your ground turkey with this spicy tomato sauce and pair with spiralized sweet potato “noodles” for a delicious mid-week dinner that the whole family will enjoy. It’s easy to make, and leftovers will be perfect for lunch the next day or a freezer meal for another day.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 55 minutes
For the Turkey Sauce
- 2 TBSP coconut oil
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 yellow onion, finely chopped
- 6 cloves garlic
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: