From April/May 2014 issue
Makes about 1 cup
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup fresh Italian parsley
- 2/3 cup walnuts, toasted
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 TBSP water
- Place the spinach, parsley, walnuts, garlic, and salt in a food processor fitted with the steel blade. Process until finely chopped.
- Add the lemon juice, olive oil, and water. Process until the pesto is thick and smooth.
- Store in an airtight
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: