From the April/May 2016 issue
- Coconut oil, for greasing the dish
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
- 3/4 pound red potatoes, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 12 large eggs
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk (full fat)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup finely chopped scallions
- 2 TBSP chopped fresh mint
- 4 ounces soft goat cheese, crumbled (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
- Grease a 2-quart casserole dish (or similar sized baking dish) with coconut oil
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).