From the June/July 2019 issue
PREP TIME: 5 MINS
COOK TIME: 15 MINS
- 1 Lb New York strip steaks (or cut of choice), salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 TBSP ghee
- 4 large eggs
- 4 cups arugula
- 1 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 large cucumber, diced
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 1 TBSP red wine vinegar
- Preheat grill to 400 degrees. Liberally coat steaks with salt and pepper. Grill steaks on indirect heat for 4-5 minutes per side, or until desired doneness. Let rest
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).