From the June/July 2019 issue
PREP TIME: 5 MINS
COOK TIME: 15 MINS
- 1 LB New York strip steaks (or cut of choice), salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 TBSP ghee
- 4 large eggs
- 4 cups arugula
- 1 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 large cucumber, diced
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 1 TBSP red wine vinegar
- Preheat grill to 400 degrees. Liberally coat steaks with salt and pepper. Grill steaks on indirect heat for 4-5 minutes per side, or until desired doneness. Let rest
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: