From the June/July 2018 issue
- 2 large russet potatoes, cut into 8 wedges each
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced or finely grated
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning (or herb blend of choice)
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 4 (1-inch thick) top sirloin steaks
- Fresh Tomato Salsa, for serving (see note)
- Chopped parsley or cilantro, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the potatoes in a
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: