From the June/July 2018 issue
- 2 large russet potatoes, cut into 8 wedges each
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced or finely grated
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning (or herb blend of choice)
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 4 (1-inch thick) top sirloin steaks
- Fresh Tomato Salsa, for serving (see note)
- Chopped parsley or cilantro, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the potatoes in a
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).