From the April/May 2018 issue
For the skewers:
- 1 pound beef sirloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 large red onion, cut into large chunks
- 15-20 grape tomatoes
For the salad and sauce:
- 4-6 cups thinly sliced romaine lettuce
- 1 medium cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and grated
- 1 medium bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 2 TBSP (packed) fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 TBSP (packed) fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 medium shallot
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).