From the December/January 2015 issue
- 2 lb sweet apples (such as Gala or Fuji), peeled, cored and chopped
- 1-1/4 cups water, plus more as needed
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Combine all of the ingredients in a medium pot. Bring to a rapid simmer over medium-high heat.
- When bubbling rapidly, reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 25–30 minutes, until the apples are tender and easy to mash.
- If the apples dry out during cooking, add
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: