From the February/March 2019 issue
PREP TIME: 5 minutes
COOK TIME: 0 minutes
REST TIME: 4-8 hours
- 2 Cups full fat coconut milk
- 2 Cups chopped strawberries
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 6 TBSP chia seeds
- optional toppings: fresh strawberries, cinnamon, coconut flakes
- In a blender, add coconut milk, strawberries, and vanilla extract and blend until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Add mixture to a large jar or glass bowl and stir in chia seeds.
- Cover with a lid and let
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: