This incredibly tasty recipe was created out of a long lost love of french toast. When we tried it in our test kitchen, we were amazed at how quickly our “pint-sized” testers cleaned their plates!
- 3 large eggs
- 2 TBSP unsweetened applesauce
- 2-3 fresh, organic strawberries, chopped
- Dash cinnamon
- Dash vanilla
- While heating up a skillet, beat together eggs, cinnamon and vanilla in a bowl.
- Pour egg mixture into skillet. Cook until mostly set, then flip.
- Spread the applesauce and strawberries over half the omelet.
- Fold in half and slide onto a plate. Enjoy!
Makes 1 omelet.