From the December/January 2020 issue
Prep Time: 25 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, hulled and halved
- 3 TBSP pure maple syrup, divided use
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup canned full-fat coconut milk
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp arrowroot starch/flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- In a medium pot, combine the fresh strawberries, 1 tablespoon of the maple syrup, and water over medium heat. Stir frequently until strawberries
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).