From the December/January 2020 issue
Prep Time: 25 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, hulled and halved
- 3 TBSP pure maple syrup, divided use
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup canned full-fat coconut milk
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp arrowroot starch/flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- In a medium pot, combine the fresh strawberries, 1 tablespoon of the maple syrup, and water over medium heat. Stir frequently until strawberries
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: