Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
4 cups basil leaves, washed and stems removed
1 (3-inch) piece fresh ginger root, peeled and chopped
1/2 cup raw cashews
1 large avocado
3 TBSP fresh lemon juice
3 1/2 cups coconut water
1 tsp roasted red chili paste
Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
Ground red pepper (for garnish)
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and purée until smooth. Enjoy this refreshing summer soup!
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).