This refreshing, easy-to-prepare soup is perfect for a warm summer day.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: -0- minutes
- 4 cups basil leaves, washed and stems removed
- 1 (3-inch) piece fresh ginger root, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1 large avocado
- 3 TBSP fresh lemon juice
- 3 1/2 cups coconut water
- 1 tsp roasted red chili paste
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Ground red pepper, for garnish
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and purée until smooth. Enjoy this refreshing summer soup!