This refreshing, easy-to-prepare soup is perfect for a warm summer day.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: -0- minutes
- 4 cups basil leaves, washed and stems removed
- 1 (3-inch) piece fresh ginger root, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1 large avocado
- 3 TBSP fresh lemon juice
- 3 1/2 cups coconut water
- 1 tsp roasted red chili paste
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Ground red pepper, for garnish
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).