From the December/January 2019 issue
Prep time: 25 minutes
This simple yet flavorful hash is a wonderful way to get some healthy starches and protein. The combo of salty bacon, soft plantain and sweet potato, and fried eggs is delicious!
- 4 slices bacon, diced
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 1 large green plantain, peeled and diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 4 pastured eggs
- Heat up a
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: