Makes about 20 meatballs
Prep time: 10-15 minutes
Cook time: 90 minutes
Bison makes for a great alternative to beef in this unique twist on the classic meatball recipe.
- 1 lb ground bison
- 1/2 cup cooked, mashed sweet potato
- 1 large egg
- 1 TBSP minced shallot
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1-1/2 tsp sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the bison, sweet potato
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).