- 3 sweet potatoes
- 1 and 1/2 lb grass-fed ground beef
- salt to taste
- Boil the sweet potatoes with their skin on for 1 hour so they’re really tender and soft.
- Cool the sweet potatoes with some running cold water.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Peel the sweet potatoes (they should peel easily).
- Place the peeled sweet potatoes in a blender or vitamix and blend a few times (it may not blend too well since it’s pretty solid), but you just need it a little bit blended.
- Mix well with the ground beef and make into 12-14 small patties.
- Place a piece of parchment paper on a cookie sheet and arrange the patties on top of the parchment paper.
- Bake in oven for around 50 minutes or until they turn golden/brown (you can break open one of the patties to check that the meat is cooked all the way through). Flip the burgers around 40 minutes in if you remember!