Makes 1 dozen+
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 cup cooked and mashed yam, pumpkin or butternut squash
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 egg
- 2-4 TBSP maple syrup
- 1 TBSP cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together all the dry ingredients.
- In another small bowl, whisk together the egg, coconut milk, and maple syrup.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix well.
- Add the mashed yam, pumpkin
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: