- 4 medium sweet potatoes
- 12 asparagus spears, trimmed
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and sliced
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF. Prick the sweet potatoes all over with a fork.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for about 60 minutes until tender.
- Toss the asparagus spears with 2 teaspoons olive oil, a pinch of salt and a pinch of pepper. Arrange on
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).