From the April/May 2015 issue
- 4 medium sweet potatoes
- 12 asparagus spears, trimmed
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and sliced
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF. Prick the sweet potatoes all over with a fork.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for about 60 minutes until tender.
- Toss the asparagus spears with 2 teaspoons olive oil, a pinch of salt a
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: