From the February/March 2019 issue
PREP TIME: 5 minutes
COOK TIME: 20
- 2 medium-large sweet potatoes
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- avocado oil, for coating
- 12 large eggs
- Preheat over to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Using a cheese grater, grate sweet potato. It should yield about 2 cups. Add to a small bowl and mix with garlic powder and salt and pepper.
- Coat a muffin tin with avocado oil. Every distribute grated sweet potato between 12 muffin tins, pushing it down on cover the bottom. Crack and egg into each cup.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until desired doneness. Serve.