From the February/March 2019 issue
PREP TIME: 5 minutes
COOK TIME: 20
- 2 medium-large sweet potatoes
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- avocado oil, for coating
- 12 large eggs
- Preheat over to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Using a cheese grater, grate sweet potato. It should yield about 2 cups. Add to a small bowl and mix with garlic powder and salt and pepper.
- Coat a muffin tin with avocado oil. Every distribute grated sweet potato between
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: