From June/July 2013 issue
- 5 large sweet potatoes, sliced into 1/4-inch ‘fries’
- 2 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 2 TBSP ground flax seeds
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; gently toss to combine. Spread sweet potato mixture in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Remove from oven; set aside to cool for 5 minutes before serving.