From June/July 2013 issue
- 5 large sweet potatoes, sliced into 1/4-inch ‘fries’
- 2 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 2 TBSP ground flax seeds
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; gently toss to combine. Spread sweet potato mixture in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Remove from oven; set
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).