- 4-5 medium sweet potatoes (2 pounds), peeled and shredded (about 10 cups shredded)
- 6 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup coconut flour, sifted
- 1 TBSP ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Coconut oil, for cooking
- Optional toppings: warm berries, applesauce, maple syrup, and/or almond butter
- Preheat the oven to 250ºF. Place a wire rack on a baking sheet.
- Place the shredded sweet potatoes in a large bowl and add the eggs, coconut flour, cinnamon, and
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).