From February/March 2016 issue
- 3 medium sweet potatoes (1 – 1-1/2 pounds), cut into 1-inch chunks
- 4 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil, divided use
- 1 TBSP finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 – 1-1/2 pounds wild salmon
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped or grated
- 6-7 cups chopped kale (about 1 bunch, stems removed)
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- In a large bowl, toss the sweet potatoes with 1 tablespoon of
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).