From the February/March 2018 issue
Makes 8-10 pancakes
For the sauce:
- 3 medium sweet apples, such as Gala or Pink Lady, peeled, cored, and chopped
- 3 medium ripe Bartlett pears, peeled, cored, and chopped
- 1/4 cup water, or more if needed
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1-2 tablespoons maple syrup, optional
For the sweet potatoes:
- 1 cup mashed sweet potato
- 4 large eggs
- 2 TBSP coconut flour
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Coconut oil, for cooking
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).