From the February/March 2018 issue
Makes 8-10 pancakes
For the sauce:
- 3 medium sweet apples, such as Gala or Pink Lady, peeled, cored, and chopped
- 3 medium ripe Bartlett pears, peeled, cored, and chopped
- 1/4 cup water, or more if needed
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1-2 tablespoons maple syrup, optional
For the sweet potatoes:
- 1 cup mashed sweet potato
- 4 large eggs
- 2 TBSP coconut flour
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Coconut oil, for cooking
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: