From August/September 2015 issue
- 3 medium sweet potatoes, cut into 1/4–1/2-inch thick rounds
- 2 TBSP extra virgin olive oil, divided use
- 1/4 tsp sea salt, plus more to taste
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, plus more to taste
- 1 lb ground beef, preferably grass fed
- 1/2 cup finely chopped yellow onion
- 1 medium celery stalk, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced or finely grated
- 1 TBSP tomato paste
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 TBSP honey
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).