From the April/May 2016 issue
- 1 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil
- 3/4 pound ground beef
- 1/2 medium head cauliflower, grated on the large holes of a box grater
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped or grated
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 large yellow, red, or orange bell peppers, halved lengthwise and seeded
- Chopped scallions, for serving
- Diced avocado, for serving
- Preheat the
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).