From the December/January 2020 issue
Prep Time: 25 mins
Cook Time: 1 hr
- 4 large sweet potatoes
- 1 lb ground beef (or turkey)
- 3 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp Mexican oregano
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup shredded raw cheddar cheese
- salsa, cilantro, and sliced avocado for serving
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Pierce the potatoes
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).