From the December/January 2020 issue
Prep Time: 25 mins
Cook Time: 1 hr
- 4 large sweet potatoes
- 1 lb ground beef (or turkey)
- 3 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp Mexican oregano
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup shredded raw cheddar cheese
- salsa, cilantro, and sliced avocado for serving
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Pierce the potatoes
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: