- 4 medium zucchinis, ends trimmed,
- cut in half lengthwise
- 1 TBSP coconut oil or extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 TBSP tomato paste
- 1/2 cup mild salsa
- Sea salt, to taste
For the garnish:
- Chopped scallions
- Chopped cilantro or parsley
- Sliced black olives
- Diced avocado
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
- Bring a large pot of water to boil.
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).