From the April/May 2016 issue
For the salad:
- 3/4 – 1 pound sirloin steak
- 3 TBSP fresh lime juice (from 2-3 limes)
- 2 TBSP fish sauce
- 2 TBSP finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely grated
- 2 tsp honey
- 5 cups chopped leaf lettuce
- 1 medium bell pepper (yellow, red, or orange), seeded and thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium English cucumber, cut into strips
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped (optional)
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced scallions
- 1/4 cup mint leaves, chopped
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: