From the April/May 2016 issue
For the salad:
- 3/4 – 1 pound sirloin steak
- 3 TBSP fresh lime juice (from 2-3 limes)
- 2 TBSP fish sauce
- 2 TBSP finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely grated
- 2 tsp honey
- 5 cups chopped leaf lettuce
- 1 medium bell pepper (yellow, red, or orange), seeded and thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium English cucumber, cut into strips
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped (optional)
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced scallions
- 1/4 cup mint leaves, chopped
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).