From the October/November 2017 issue
For the soup:
- 1/2 pound wild salmon
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 TBSP coconut oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 16 medium carrots (about 2 pounds), peeled and chopped
- 1 (2-inch) piece fresh ginger root, peeled and minced or finely grated
- 3 garlic cloves, minced or finely grated
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper (or more or less to taste)
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves, plus more for garnish
- 4 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 (15-ounce) can coconut
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).