From the October/November 2017 issue
For the soup:
- 1/2 pound wild salmon
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 TBSP coconut oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 16 medium carrots (about 2 pounds), peeled and chopped
- 1 (2-inch) piece fresh ginger root, peeled and minced or finely grated
- 3 garlic cloves, minced or finely grated
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper (or more or less to taste)
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves, plus more for garnish
- 4 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 (15-ounce) can coconut
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: