Makes about 20
- 1-1/2 cups raw cashews or cashew pieces
- 2 TBSP maple syrup
- 1 TBSP coconut oil
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 cup (packed) pitted Medjool dates
- Place the cashews in a dry skillet over medium heat. Toast, stirring often, until golden brown and fragrant, 6–8 minutes.
- Transfer the hot cashews to a food processor fitted with the steel blade.
- Add the maple syrup, coconut oil, ginger, cinnamon and salt. Process
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: