From the June/July 2012 issue
By: Melissa Joulwan– meljoulwan.com
This quick salad showcases the colors of the Italian flag: green basil, white zucchini, and red tomatoes. Serve as a topping for grilled chicken or fish, or as part of an antipasto platter with sardines, hard boiled eggs, prosciutto, pickles, and other Italian nibbles.
- 1 lb fresh zucchini, sliced very thin into half moons
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 lb ripe roma or
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: