Roasted squash drizzled in buttery truffle oil for a simple weeknight vegetable side rich in nutrients and good carbohydrates. Garnish with a sprinkle of parmesan shavings if you can tolerate dairy!
1 kabocha squash (also known as Japanese pumpkin squash)
2 TBSP olive oil
2 TBSP truffle oil
3 large cloves garlic, crushed
1 tsp sea salt
1/4 tsp fresh cracked pepper
1 cup fresh arugula
handful of parmesan cheese shavings, optional
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: