Roasted squash drizzled in buttery truffle oil for a simple weeknight vegetable side rich in nutrients and good carbohydrates. Garnish with a sprinkle of parmesan shavings if you can tolerate dairy!
1 kabocha squash (also known as Japanese pumpkin squash)
2 TBSP olive oil
2 TBSP truffle oil
3 large cloves garlic, crushed
1 tsp sea salt
1/4 tsp fresh cracked pepper
1 cup fresh arugula
handful of parmesan cheese shavings, optional
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).