- 3 (6-ounce) cans tuna packed in water, drained
- 1 large green apple, such as Granny Smith, cored and diced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries, raisins, or dried currants
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds, toasted (optional)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped scallions
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 TBSP Dijon mustard
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Mixed greens, for serving
- Place the drained tuna in a large bowl and flake with a fork.
- Add the apple, mayonnaise
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).