From the June/July 2018 issue
for the vinaigrette:
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- 3 TBSP balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
for the salad:
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 medium shallot, finely chopped
- 1 medium clove garlic, minced or finely grated
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 8 cups mixed greens
- 1/4 cup toasted walnuts (optional)
- Combine all vinaigrette ingredients in a blender or food
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).