From the June/July 2018 issue
for the vinaigrette:
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- 3 TBSP balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
for the salad:
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 medium shallot, finely chopped
- 1 medium clove garlic, minced or finely grated
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 8 cups mixed greens
- 1/4 cup toasted walnuts (optional)
- Combine all vinaigrette ingredients in a blender or food
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: