- 1 medium butternut squash, peeled, seeded, and cut into ½-inch chunks
- 2 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil, divided use
- Sea salt, to taste
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 medium celery stalks, chopped
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 2 cups chopped broccoli florets
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 TBSP tomato paste
- 1 TBSP chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 3½ – 4 cups chicken or beef broth
- Diced avocado and chopped parsley, for garnish
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: