From December/January 2014 issue
- 1 medium butternut squash, peeled, seeded, and cut into ½-inch chunks
- 2 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil, divided use
- Sea salt, to taste
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 medium celery stalks, chopped
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 2 cups chopped broccoli florets
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 TBSP tomato paste
- 1 TBSP chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 3½ – 4 cups chicken or beef broth
- Diced avocado and chopped
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).