From the October/November 2014 issue
- 30 large cremini mushrooms, stemmed and wiped clean with a damp paper towel
- 1 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 3/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1-1/2 tsp fennel seeds
- 3/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 3/4 cup blanched almond flour
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Heat the
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: