From the October/November 2017 issue
- 3 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 2 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil, divided use
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1 medium firm but ripe pear, such as Bosc or Bartlett, cored and diced (plus additional slices for garnish, if desired)
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped or grated
- 2 tsp fennel seeds
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground allspice
- 3-4 cups chopped spinach
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).