From the February/March 2018 issue
- 4 large collard leaves, thick stems removed
- 1-2 TBSP Dijon mustard
- 8 slices roasted turkey breast
- 1 medium ripe avocado, pitted and mashed
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced cucumber
- 1 medium beet, peeled and shredded
- 1 medium bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup sprouts
- Lay the collard leaves on a flat work surface. Spread with the mustard.
- Layer on the ingredients in the order listed.
- Roll up burrito-style, folding in the outer edges
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).