From the June/July 2018 issue
- 12 large eggs
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk (full fat)
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 pound Italian sausage (casings removed if in casing)*
- 3 cups chopped lacinato kale
- 1 cup marinara or tomato sauce*
- 1-2 cups baby arugula
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, coconut milk, and a generous
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: