- Melt the coconut butter and the coconut milk in a saucepan on very low heat.
- Add in all the ingredients except for the dark chocolate into the saucepan.
- Mix well. Let the mixture cool in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Then form small balls from the mixture (approx. 15-20). Place the balls into the fridge to solidify for 2-3 hours.
- Melt the dark chocolate (in the microwave or on the stove).
- Dip each of the balls into the chocolate, and place the dipped balls onto parchment paper. Place back into the fridge.
Net carbs – approx. 1g net carbs per fat bomb ball.